Welcome to RUSafe, thanks for visiting.
RUSafe is the brand name of the RFU Safeguarding network supporting the RFUs national safeguarding team of welfare staff and valued volunteers, dedicated to the ongoing protection of children and vulnerable adults in the sport.
Feel free to surf; this is a one-stop-shop for you and your club's safeguarding needs. Any feedback is welcome to help keep the site up to date and relevant to you.
To join the site and receive regular communication from the RFU Safeguarding Team:
- You must already have a RugbyFirst login and password - you must get this from your clubs hon secretary, webmaster or registrar.
- You must then log in to the system and come back to this page (use the 'club search function [top left] and type in RUSafe)
- Then click 'become a member' from the left hand menu (this said, you could have already been made a member - check the membership list in 'member details'); you should also detail your role at the club or CB in the 'additional information' box
- You will then have to wait a short while to be accepted into RUSafe by the webmaster prior to receiving any more information
- Once you are a full member of the site we would be grateful if you could ensure your personal details on the site record are accurate and complete with email address and phone number and any other information you wish to - this is done via the 'MY DETAILS' icon on the left hand menu
- We would also be grateful if you would complete the sections on ethnicity and disability as this helps to monitor RFU diversity statistics.